Friday, November 13, 2009

My very first posting on my very first blog

Well, several of you gave me positive feedback about starting a recipe blog and so I decided to go for it. My wonderful daughter-in-law helped me get this set up and will help me revise it with a cute layout later but I thought I would get started now.
I do love to cook so I thought every week or so, I would share one of my favorite recipes. Breads and desserts are my favorite but I'll do others too. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions.
I guess that's all for now until I choose my first recipe to post. Actually the first one was on facebook, so there you go. Save me in your favorites list and keep in touch, this should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. I love cheese broccoli soup, but the chicken really bumps it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete